My First Post
Well hi there, I don't exactly know what I'm suppose to be writing. My greatest accomplishment, my biggest fear, or perhaps my hopes and dreams? Maybe I just didn't read the thing correctly but here we are indeed. Let me tell you a story about a dog. There was this dog named Cookie. Cookie had a lot on his mind. He was always wondering what could have been, or what would have been or what should have been. None of his thought started with the present tense. One day, while Cookie was at the cookie shop shopping for some cookies he put his eyes on this girl, this human girl. Well now, Cookie thought to himself, I've just laid my eyes on the most beautiful girl to ever exist, if only I were a real boy, she could love me the same way. And that day Cookie's prayers came true. The perfect couple would spend their days swimming with dolphins, jumping with Kangaroos and swinging with monkeys. Since that one day in the cookie shop, Cookie appreciates every present moments and he stopped worrying about the past and the future. The end.
Comments
Post a Comment