About
Welcome to my blog, my name is Léanne, I'm 18 years old, I go to Ahuntsic College. I've been studying in Springboard for almost two semesters now. I have now applied in Pre-Hospital Emergency care for next semester which will also take place at Ahuntsic College. This program is a three years long technique in which we will learn how to properly and technically take care of a patient before the hospital cares. It prepares you to become a paramedic. Even though there is no university necessary for this program, there is multiple internships where you can get a better look of the actions and get a proper on the job training before actually going to the job market.
On this blog, their will be numerous things related to the Pre-Hospital Emergency care program. People who, like me is interested in this field of studies should be interested in this blog. I am planning of posting lots of things that refers of my studies like for example a glossary. I will ensure the quality of my writing by not only using tricks I learned in school but also by asking the help of an incredible tool called Virtual Writing Tutor.
Comments
Post a Comment